Trust me, we’re keeping track and on average, clients that moved their home and auto policies to Ryan Everet Insurance and got the same or better coverage saved:
Here’s how they did it:
- L.B. saved $324/year on their Home policy by moving from a different independent agent and we were able to lower their home insurance while keeping their auto with the same company since it was already the lowest available
- J.L. saved $1905/year on their home and auto when they switched from one of the largest national companies and we got them better coverage at the same time. I think they were paying extra for all the nice advertising that you see.
- D.B. saved $1063/year on their home and auto. These clients were with Liberty Mutual and we moved them to Safeco (Liberty Mutual for independent agents). I was able to get them better coverage again and essentially keep them with the same company.
- B.W. saved $2418/year on home and auto. This was a ridiculous amount of savings! Again, same as J.L. above, these guys were with one of the large national companies. The coverage was about the same, but a hair better. We ended up going through Encompass which is part of Allstate for independent agents. How many commercials do you see for Encompass on TV? NONE! I like paying for insurance instead of advertising.
- M.H. saved $477/year on their home and auto. This was pretty cool because they were with MetLife for their home and Allstate on the auto. Their prior independent agent that held the Metlife home policy didn’t think of getting them a combo discount which happens with almost all large companies, so I switched their auto insurance to MetLife and saved them 17% on the home policy without even moving it a different company. Sweet!
- S.H. saved $311/year on their home and auto by moving from a larger national company to Hartford. There was nothing wrong with their previous company, but we were able to save them a few more bucks. Not bad for a 30 minute investment of your time, huh?
- K.K. saved $660/year on the home. I wasn’t able to save them money on the auto, so we left it with the previous company. They their home insurance with another large company for several years that advertises a lot and had seen the premiums go up steadily with no claims. Time to look around!
- M.W. saved $401/year on their home and auto. These clients had a great policy but hadn’t shopped it around in a few years. I looked around and moved them from one company that we have access to another. Not a record breaker in terms of savings, but still worth doing on their part.
- D.W. saved $618/year on their home and auto by moving from one company that we offer to another. These clients were most interested in moving from their old agency because the customer service was less than they expected and were looking for a stable point of contact to reach out for their insurance needs.
- R.K. saved $543/year on the auto policy alone. His home insurance was already a great policy so we didn’t change it. One car, one driver on the policy with a perfectly clean record. Sometimes you never know what you’ll find until we check for you.
- N.S. saved $3324/year on the auto policy. This was a unique situation where there were some claims and an issue on the driving record that were coming up to the 3 year mark. A combination of good timing and moving the auto policy into the newlywed husbands name allowed them to avoid the $500/month payment and get it down to $223/month.
- J.W. saved $318/year on the home and renters policy by moving from a national company that markets to military families to Travelers in order to achieve those savings.
- M.M. saved $907/year on home and auto by moving both policies to the same company- Travelers. They also did a deep dive with me to see what coverages could be trimmed.
- E.L. saved $1544/year on home, auto and umbrella by moving from at large national company to Kemper. The new policy was a slight upgrade in coverage as well since the home insurance through Kemper is an HO-B policy. Sweet!!
Are you ready to find out how much we can help you save? About 80% of the time, we’re able to help people find a better policy for less money. Call us today to find out – 940-268-5112