Renters Insurance in Texas
Secure your property with Texas apartment insurance
Whether you’re living in the dorm at University of North Texas, leasing an apartment in Austin, moving your property to a storage unit, or renting a house along the Gulf, cover your belongings with comprehensive Texas renters insurance.
Get a renters insurance policy in Texas that meets your needs, budget and lifestyle, that protects you from:
- Damages to personal property including electronics, furniture, jewelry and more
- Identity and Fraud coverage
- Liability coverage for damages you might cause to others property
- Accidents that happen at your home through medical coverage to others
- Insure that 3-6 months’ salary wedding or engagement ring through a renters policy
Learn how renters insurance in Texas can protect your belongings in an apartment, townhome, storage unit, dorm room or single family home.
Texas renters insurance discounts
Save money when you combine your renters insurance with your car insurance. Most of the companies we work with offer discounts of 10-20% when you combine your home or renters policy with your auto through the same company.
A free insurance review
Our free consultation and insurance assessment can help you learn how to:
- Manage your deductibles – look at how long it might take to recoup your money by choosing the right combination of deductibles and premiums
- Determine the insurance coverage options that are right for your budget and unique needs
- Review the policy and different coverages offered
Ask for a Texas renters insurance quote and start saving today! To request a quote for your Texas rental, speak directly with a licensed insurance agent by calling 940-268-5112 and let us help tailor renters insurance to meet your needs.